Milad Seif (was born in March 19, 1988) is an Iranian native Electronic Dance Music artist who lives in Tehran – Iran.
He is Progressive and Electro House, DJ & producer, Both as one half on the duo.
He started working as a dance music producer at the early of 2010 by collaborating with Dr. Cheragh Ali as a songwriter / Record producer.
Previously, he worked as a DJ at Persian night parties. Do it until yet.
He is signed under International music labels such as Equinox Recordings, BFAM Records, Solektro Records, Mistique Emotion, Permanently Records, Digital Empire Records.
Milad’s tracks are frequently played by International Djs and Producers around the world. Including DJ Steve Anderson, Markus Schulz, Westerman & Oostink and many others.
In early 2012, Milad broadcast on Persian dance music as “The Sound Of Iran” Weekly radio show published at the Navahang Radio based on the Helsinki – Finland.
Milad has a show off at the middle of 2013, a trance Radio program entitle “Global Trance Show” in Trance Radio FM weekly announced.
- 2014 – Desire [Equinox Recordings].
- 2015 – Mr. Beat [BFAM Records].
- 2015 – Let’s Go Party [Solektro Records].
- 2015 – Monika’s Eyes [Mistique Emotion].
- 2015 – Attack! [Permanently Records].
- 2016 – Burn The F*king House [Digital Empire Records / Complex Drop Records].
- 2016 – Go! Go! – Single [Permanently Records].
- 2014 – Amsterdam Dance Event tunes [Equinox Recordings].
- 2016 – Top Sexy House Electro [Permanently Records].